Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year + K'Naan + MRI

HAPPY FRIGGIN NEW YEAR!
Lets kick some major ass in the next one.

So my K'Naan feature made it to MetroPop a while back and I forgot to post about it. I like the feature, but due to the space constraints of writing for a magazine, I am not entirely happy with the result. The reason - K'Naan doesnt really fit into a one page article - you could seriously write a book on the mans life and the topics he brings up. Article notwithstanding, my interview with him was an amazing experience, and thanks to my mentor/editor at Metropop for turning it into something readable.

K'Naan Feature on Metropop.com

Other than that, its been a good one so far. I've got a lot of things I'd like to write about, so hopefully I get around to that. In the meantime, MRI has a new post up, so go check it out.

MRI Lightpainting

Take 'er easy, dude.

1 comment:

hell is hot said...

i liked that write up. got me interested. i will probably check k'naan later today.
btw- i think its a matter of time before the MRI stuff catches on and you guys are squillionaires.