Friday, March 14, 2008

Things Can Only Get Better

There's a homeless guy who hangs out in the warm spot by the subway. I see him every day as I leave work. He's extremely shady, and he always looks like he is waiting for his opportunity to break out and do something crazy...

Yesterday I was walking out of work, and I saw something...off the sidewalk in the street...I stared for awhile, thinking about this story my friend Casey told me about why hunters in Wisconsin need to wear all blaze orange so they dont get mistaken for a deer...a friend of his was wearing blaze orange everything, with brown pants...he bent over for a second and immediately got shot in the ass.

So I'm thinking about Casey's story, staring at this thing in the street like its a magic eye and I see, Is that balls? What the fuck? Then I realize what I'm looking at.

Ol' boy from the subway station must have finally found his opening...way to go man.

He's bent over in the street, and have you ever seen someone's anus open up? Its horrifying...He's bent over in the middle of street, and he is shitting. Right here in midtown. Picture this man shitting, and you have to pretend this song is playing. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAH!!! welcome to the tenderloin! countless and i mean countless poops have been whitnessed.. you need to come visit more apparently.