Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Justice played Madison Square Garden Last Night

Give me the THORAZINE

--You don't need the thorazine

The THORAZINE!

--RELAX!



YES, Justice came out last night to do the whole "Justice" thing...and thank fuck, they combined "We Are Your Friends" and Ministry's "Just One Fix", just like they did at Terminal 5. Ministry riffs are cause for celebration, so I smacked Miles in the belly repeatedly (never failed to bring me luck) as he danced his "drunk aunt at the Christmas party" dance. I'm no better... I can't get the "rave" out of my "two step"....damnit. The point is, we danced like idiots and thats awesome.

The show was great, Chromeo opened and they were as brilliant as you could ever want them to be. Their music is a fucking joke, but its one of those jokes that is hilarious and never ever gets old, like Bobby Brown.



Basically, the opener restored my faith in humanity, which means Justice made me believe in God (Al Jourgensen). They smacked together all the best shit they could come up with, threw in a little Metallica, did like 3 encores, and left everyone sore and sweaty. Thanks, dudes.

Truth be told, I'm glad its all over. Justice has been in everyone's ears/faces for quite some time now, and they have had a good run. After last night, I'm ready to let them go for a year or so, so they can hole up in a bunker in France and make some more new shit. Begone, Justice, and leave me alone with my hangover.

We closed the night off in a bar where they let underage kids drink, screaming the words to Neutral Milk Hotel's "Holland, 1945"...which I just found out was awesome....jeez.....I've never seen the Godfather either.

Have a great day kids, I just (with a raging hangover) interviewed Mikey from Cool Kids, so I've peaked.

No comments: