Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Alumni

I sent an email to my old professors and advisors to let them know what I had been up to. Seemed like the thing to do.

One of my main advertising teachers sent this back. He is a cool guy, smart as hell, it is just hard sometimes to understand him through his STRONG asian accent. Like a "L's sound like R's" type of thing.

Here it is:

Hi, ClitorisRex,

Yes, I remember you. You looks like a cynical person.

That's great news that you've got a job as the assistant to the advertising director for [company].
Last Monday I brought your email to my class and showed to students in my capstone.

I also had a chance to chat with Karen. We're really proud of you.

Can you give me a contacting information? I will pass it to students for a professional interview project.

Congratulation! Keep it touch!


The part that really gets me is the "You looks like a cynical person" bit. HA, there is no way in hell I will ever figure out what the hell he means. I AM cynical, but the way he said it will forever keep me up at night.

I laughed my ass off. Maybe you can get something out of this.

No comments: