Friday, August 04, 2006

Hail Satan

This is part of a document I was asked to create for work. I'm supposed to go through all of our new releases and write down key words and phrases, the speed of the song, and the vibe of the song. This is for television shows, so show producers looking for a song about a certain subject will just have to check out this index. I think this is funny as hell, the contrast between two of our releases. I especially like the "vibe/attitude" part.

What a weird ass document. You can click it to make it bigger.




Oh yeah, FUCK the SciFi network. They had me all juiced up for a full hour of Darkplace. It even said so on the guide. Instead it was fucking GHOST HUNTERS or some shit. Lame. They almost redeemed themselves by playing "Tremors" right after that, but I'm still pissed.

No comments: