Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Beatles - Revolution #9 - Performed by Alarm Will Sound

String ensemble Alarm Will Sound had the balls to take on "Revolution #9", the Beatles' noisepiece from the white album.

I walked in to Ant having a hissy fit because I made him save our seats. The angry voice messages he left me while waiting are priceless. I came back to find him fuming, but we instantly settled down to check out a pretty daring performance...

Pretty damn cool in theory, until security told me to stop filming, I still saved the audio for all the Beatles nerds out there. And if you can't read the messages on Ant's cell phone during the performance, don't worry, they are terrible, terrible things.



Can you tell I am revealing more and more weird shit that happened last weekend? There are more GOLD videos to come...

No comments: