Saturday, April 05, 2008

Mark

Ok, I wanted to share the "work" of a friend of mine, Mark Samuelson. Actually I haven't been in the same room with this guy in like 5 years, but we've stayed in touch over the years since the day in 5th grade when he threw up all over our table at lunch...a little bit got on my jacket but it was all good.

I could go on and on about this guy (I think he tried Remote Viewing) but all I will say here is that his comics are fucking hilarious, like a more absurd David Shrigley that I can contact directly. His sense of humor rules, and his photography is basically everything I have ever tried to accomplish with a camera. So I've put some of his stuff up here. Click on the images to see them better and enjoy.

http://www.myspace.com/marksamuelson




















This one is called "High School"



This one is called "Beer Commercial"


This one is called "Young John F. Kennedy"










Yeah I'm not going to try and explain any of those. All I will say is that they have me laughing my balls off at work. Now, some of his photos...which are a whole 'nother kind of awesome.









1 comment:

marksamuelson said...

Thank you very much Ryan,.. I felt kind of bashful/embarrassed simultaneously very flattered/honored seeing that post. Didn't know you'd put photography up too! I laughed seeing you put the "my muff is on fire" one up. Thank you deeply and sincerely.