Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jamie Liddell is back



The other day I was just thinking about where this crazy bastard had gone off to. Last time I saw him was at the afterparty for one of his shows. I bought him shots and tried to pimp my female friend onto him (she was into it) because I fuckin love the guy. "Multiply" carried me through my first summer living in Brooklyn, rubbing grain and scratches and soul all over the scenery around me.

Thank god he's back...

You can call him 'Jim' now, as Warp released this video of him cruising a live version of a new track he is working on. Its wonderful.

Album Details:
New Album:
Jamie Lidell - Jim
April 28th 2008

Tracklist:
1.Another Day
2. Wait For Me
3. Out Of My System
4. All I Wanna Do
5. Little Bit of Feel Good
6. Figured Me Out
7. Hurricane
8. Green Light
9. Where D'You Go
10. Rope Of Sand



Enjoy.

No comments: