Monday, September 24, 2007

Pierced From Within

I'm fuckin excited. Work got me a badge for CMJ this year, so I will be covering the shit out of it. I can't wait. I will be running around downtown like a maniac, going to way too many shows, learning too much at the panels and most likely destroying myself thoroughly. We'll see if I make it.

Also, Im going to the premiere of Control tomorrow. Excited as fuck for that too. Ive buried myself in Joy Division lately, read his wife's book, etc in preparation for this movie. Look for a review when I get done.

Also worked at the Pussy Party (second one down) this weekend. Made money, wore a shirt that said "Sine Your Pitty on the Runny Kine". I made one for my boy Jargy that said "Breaka Breaka One Hymen". It was the Pussy Party after all. Shouts to Roxy, Katie, and Jules.

Check below for magazine reviews and a "review" of a Finntroll show I went to recently.

Going to see Bjork tonight at MSG, will let you know how that goes.

Love
Your Mother.

No comments: