Tuesday, September 26, 2006

9-26-06

Shit I need to get better at:

1. Remembering Names
2. High Fives
3. Updating This Thing
4. Fantasy football

Shit I dont need to get better at but want to practice anyway:

1. Cunnilingus

...thats it really

Shit I dont need to get better at:

1. Drinking
2. Obscure black metal
3. Big Lebowski References


My uncle and Dad were in town this weekend, and I have to tell you, if you ever want attention from women, bring your Dad and your loud ass uncle with you to the bar. It worked for me, I got my balls grabbed and made out with a girl based strictly on the fact that my family was in the room. I didn't even do anything. I'll take it.

"Yes sir, I will pass along the message that Madonna has stolen your songs and that anyone purporting to be her songwriter is a fraud."

What else...
Go see the flaming lips live before you die.
I have word that there will be a full on kevlar vest rap feud one floor above my office in the near future.
My ex is a psycho hose beast.

Listen to more Devin the Dude.

No comments: