Monday, June 23, 2008

After the Jump Fest

So this Saturday, Ant, Jargy and I all headed to Willam S. Burg-os (alright its a working title) after a beautiful day at The Yard to check out the After the Jump Festival. I don't drink much now, so I have the tolerance of a fasting horse jockey. After I became a grinning, jolly drunken mess, we got to see Titus Andronicus, who were alright I guess, Pattern Is Movement (who were notable for their cover of Radiohead) and HEALTH, who were fucking amazing...until I got kicked out for filming. To the security guard's credit, he gave me like 6 chances before 86ing me. Thanks, music hall.

Lets enjoy some videos!


Titus Andronicus


Pattern is Movement - Everything in it's right place


HEALTH - Part 1


HEALTH - Part 2

Yup. After that, we left to eat tater tots and belt "boys of summer" at the top of our lungs. Seriously...

3 comments:

Stunt said...

More content, excellent. If the "blogger for hire" thing never turns out, let me know, and I'll see if I can find you an opening as "wifey". I heard that's a rather promising career path.

Clitoris Rex said...

Shannon: "Oh yeah? And who's "wifey" do you propose I be?"

Jargy: "I don't know! Me! Some other nigga!...I don't know..."

Anonymous said...

wow.. i don't know if i've ever seen people dancing so terrible