Friday, August 10, 2007

Daft Fucking Punk

Yeah I know its been awhile blah blah blah.

I saw what I now believe is the greatest show I have ever seen last night.

Daft Punk, at Keyspan Park right on the ocean.

That is how i fucking ROLL from now on. Huge spectacle shows played by fucking robots.

I missed The Rapture opening, which initially I was pissed about, but once the brownies kicked in and Daft Punk was on, The Rapture to me seemed like a band of mere humans playing on a stage. I have seen that before.

Every track was fucking amazing, sound pushed to the highest quality peaks over a pristine sound system. It was a fucking spectacle and was basically an ecstatic mash up of every good song they have ever done, played together. "One more time" bled into "Aerodynamic", "Around the world" bled into "Harder better faster stronger" and "Human after all" bled into fucking everything.

They are Robots, they figured it out. And I am now proud to be a human. fuck.

The greatest show I have ever seen. I am rendered inarticulate.
Videos:
The beginning:






More to come...other shit/shows/music. Fuck Im lazy.

No comments: