Monday, April 06, 2009

REDIRECT

Ok, so this blog has been redesigned because Joey is a gangster and a big sex. It will eventually be repurposed into something larger, but for now its business as usual.
Go to the NEW NAMEDROPACID NOW!

I will eventually put in a proper redirect, but I will be posting there from now on, ya heard?

EDIT: Lets give blogger a proper send-off though. I loved this site, posting here as often as I could to remember all the insane shit I was getting myself into. If you have been reading that whole time, I can't thank you enough. I realize you have a choice among the many self-absorbed fools yammering away on the internet, but you chose me, and I appreciate that. This has been an amazing journey and I will miss it, but the new improved namedropacid.com will give us a ton of new and amazing opportunities.

Thanks!

No comments: